Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.
You are here

Master's Programme in Public Health

When can I study abroad?

Semester 2: Exchange studies

As a student at the Master’s programme in Public Health, you have the opportunity to take part in an exchange semester during semester 2 at the University of Melbourne. 

Semester 3: Internship abroad

You can choose to complete your internship during semester 3 abroad. It is your responsibility to organise and secure your placement.

Do not miss the opportunity to apply for the Erasmus traineeship scholarship if going within Europe during a minimum of 2 months.

Important! If you are to travel to a university or other institution that does not have an exchange agreement with Lund University, you need for insurance purposes to fill in the following document and obtain all the required signatures:

Cooperation agreement (pdf 221kB, opens in new window).

Send the certificate to your international coordinator before departure. You will receive a Student UT-insurance certificate in return.

Semester 4: Master’s thesis abroad

You can carry out parts of your degree project abroad.

Read more about finding a degree project

Where can I go for exchange studies? 

The University of Melbourne
October 1-10 for exchange studies during the coming spring semester.

Page Manager:

Faculty of Medicine
Lund University
Box 117
221 00 LUND

Telephone: +46 (0)46 222 0000
Email: info [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se