The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Access card

If you want to have access to study spaces after regular opening hours, you will need an access card. Contact the reception in the building (BMC or CRC) you want access to.

Access cards for students and opening hours at BMC building E

It is currently not possible for students to use the LU card at Forum Medicum due to technical problems. A temporary solution in the form of a new access card has been developed for students to gain access to house E when the doors are locked.

Opening hours for students with the new access card are:
Mondays to Sundays from 06:45 to 22:00

Apply for your access card by using your own mobile phone and camera.

  • Follow the link:
    Website to apply for an access card  
  • Choose language, then follow the instructions.
  • During the process you will be asked to provide a photo of yourself using the mobile camera.

Once you have completed this process your card will be manufactured and sent to us. We deliver the cards on Fridays. All cards ordered before 08:00 on Thursdays will go with that day's deliveries.

You are welcome to pick up your new card at the reception during their opening hours.

You will need to present a form of ID, say which course you are attending, and be an active student on the checklists we have received from you course coordinators.

If you are not an active student this autumn, you will NOT be able to collect your card. Instead please contact the course administration who will in turn contact us.


If you need access to the study area  at the hospital in Lund, you will need a LU access card.

The access card can also be used as a library card at all of Lund university and our libraries. It also gives you faster access to printing and copying.

More about LU access card (Lund University's central website)


To get a CRC access card you first need an LU card. Contact the reception at CRC and they will help you get an LU card.  You will also need to fill in an application form.

Application form for access card to CRC


To sign out an access card or PAC key you first sign an agreement, which contains the regulations. If these regulations are violated, you may lose the right to use premises after regular opening hours.

Contact the reception

Phone: +46 (0)46-222 06 60
Email: bmc [dot] reception [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se (bmc[dot]reception[at]med[dot]lu[dot]se)

Phone: +46 (0)40-39 10 10
Emailcrcreception [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se (crcreception[at]med[dot]lu[dot]se)

Clinical training

You will carry out the clinical part of your training in Region Skåne’s facilities. To gain access to their premises, you will need an access card (known as RS-ID) from Region Skåne.