The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Master's Programme in Public Health

When can I study abroad?

Semester 3: Exchange studies and internship abroad

As a student at the Master’s programme in Public Health, you have the opportunity to take part in an exchange semester during semester 3 at the University of Melbourne. 

You can choose to complete your internship during semester 3 abroad. It is your responsibility to organise and secure your placement.

Do not miss the opportunity to apply for the Eramus traineeship grant if going within Europe during a minimum of 2 months.

Important! If you are to travel to a university or other institution that does not have an exchange agreement with Lund University, you need for insurance purposes to fill in the following document and obtain all the required signatures. 

Your international coordinator will provide you with the Cooperation Agreement.

Semester 4: Master’s thesis abroad

You can carry out parts of your degree project abroad.

Read more about finding a degree project

Where can I go for exchange studies? 

Australia - The University of Melbourne


Sofie Wallberg
Email: sofie [dot] wallberg [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se (sofie[dot]wallberg[at]med[dot]lu[dot]se) 
Tel: +46 (0) 46 222 31 73

Coordinating exchanges within the:

  • Master's programme in Biomedicine
  • Bachelor's programme in Biomedicine

Nadia Benabou
Email: elena [dot] vinci [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se (nadia[dot]benabou[at]med[dot]lu[dot]se)
Tel: +46 (0) 46-222 71 13

Coordinating exchanges within the:

  • Master's programme in Public Health
  • Master's programme in Medical Science