The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

If you want to have access to study spaces after regular opening hours, you will need an access card. Contact the reception in the building (BMC, CRC or HSC) you want access to.


Contact the reception at BMC to obtain an access card.  

You can use the access card to access the student centre and the library outside of normal opening hours. The same access card is also valid for the Faculty of Medicine’s library at the hospital in Lund.

The access card can also be used as a library card at all of Lund university and our libraries. It also gives you faster access to printing and copying.

More information on LU access card is available on the central Lund University website


To get a CRC access card you first need an LU card. Contact the reception at CRC and they will help you get an LU card.  You will also need to fill in an application form.

Application form for access card to CRC

If you are part of a research group at CRC, the research group leader or equivalent will help you with the access card application.


To enter HSC, you need a PAC key. Contact reception at HSC for assistance. To obtain your PAC key, you leave a deposit of SEK 150. When the key is returned, you get SEK 100 back.


To sign out an access card or PAC key you first sign an agreement, which contains the regulations. If these regulations are violated, you may lose the right to use premises after regular opening hours.

Contact the reception

Phone: +46 (0)46-222 06 60
Email: bmc [dot] reception [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se

Phone: +46 (0)40-39 10 10
Emailcrcreception [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se

Phone: +46 (0)46-222 18 01
Email: hsc [dot] reception [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se

Clinical training

You will carry out the clinical part of your training in Region Skåne’s facilities. To gain access to their premises, you will need an access card (known as RS-ID) from Region Skåne.