Rules and regulations for study spaces (BMC, CRC, HSC)
- 1 meter distance should be kept between people.
- Other spaces for students, such as lunch rooms will be available to the extent possible while avoiding the spread of infection.
- If the study space is already full, please see the list of other open study environments here.
- List of study spaces in Lund and Malmö.
- To ensure that rules on distance and congestion are followed, hosts are on site during parts of the day. It is essential that everyone follow their instructions. If the regulations are not complied with, the study spaces may have to close again.
There are a number of reading spaces at our libraries and study centres. There are separate rooms for silent study, as well as reading spaces in our libraries and other study environments.
There are bookable group rooms and group tables in the Medical faculty libraries at CRC and HSC, and at BMC Studentcentre. Several of the group rooms are equipped with a whiteboard and computer to make group work easier.
Unfortunately, the group rooms at BMC cannot be booked by students.
You book a group room by mail to: lokalcrc [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se. Specify the room, the number of people, and your semester/programme. Bookings can be made weekdays 8am–5pm. The rooms are only for group work, not quiet reading rooms.
You can book a room for 30 minutes up to 4 hours. The rooms can be booked 2 weeks in advanced, but maximum 6 bookings per fortnight. Do not forget to cancel, if you will not use the room! Problems och help with your booking? Contact lokalcrc [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se.
The calendar for booking can be found by each bookable room. You can book a maximum of four hours at a time, two weeks in advance.
There are workstations for computers in all three of our buildings:
There are 14 computers in the study centre on the eleventh floor of the I-Building. The study centre is accessible with an access card outside regular opening hours.
There are nine computers in the library on the eleventh floor. There are also three computers on a standing desk by the library entrance, however these have no printout capability. In addition, there are two group rooms that have computers for group work.
There are 24 computers and nine search-only computers in the library at HSC. To the right of the library foyer there is also a resource room with two computers.
On the second floor, there are both computer rooms and study areas. The computer rooms are Room C 217 and C 218, and each room has 24 computers. The study areas are adjacent to the library and have 22 and eight computers respectively.